Monday, September 12, 2011

Ikea Plant Marker Deal

A very cute and colorful way to identify plants
or to remind yourself what seeds you put down 
and where in your garden.
I found the Navy and Pink plant markers
on clearance at my local
Ikea yesterday for
25 cents a package!
I grabbed 4 packages for a buck!
My dear friend who is moving 
will be receiving these lovelies in
a gardening basket I'm putting together for her.

You can write on them with a pencil,
chalkboard marker, or a Sharpie if you want
it to be permanent.

These cute little markers are made from
a pretty heavy grade metal
and are powder finished so they will resist rusting.
This makes them perfect for garden use.


Let's hope I get a few squash this year!

If you have an Ikea near you
head over and grab a few!






No comments:

Post a Comment